FULL BODY SUNLESS TANNING
CLICK FOR PRE & POST CARE
• Avoid the application of lotion, gels, sprays or oils the day of your spray tan.
• Ensure thorough exfoliation 24 hours prior the spray tan application.
• Refrain from using exfoliators that contains oils.
• Keep your skin moisturised in the week leading up to your tan.
• Any hormonal or medical changes in the body may affect the spray tan development or longevity of the tan
• Keep your skin cool and wear loose dark clothing.
• Avoid sweating, gym, and any water for 8 hours.
• In order to allow the DHA to develop, it needs to remain on the skin for a period of 8 hours (not washed off).
• Avoid getting wet by means of rain, bath, shower, sweating, swimming and washing of hands (use a wet wipe for the inside of the palms instead).
• After the 8 hour period, gently wash off the bronzer and continue as normal, the second phase of developing will continue for a further 12 hours